- I'm not offended that Texas Ranger Ron Washington tested positive for cocaine. I am offended that he expects us to believe that it was the first time he ever tried the drug -- at age 57.
- A tweet by The Ticket's Junior Miller yesterday: "Is there any doubt that on the road when Wash makes a pitching change that some team's PA guy will roll Clapton's 'Cocaine'?"
- Edit: The Ron Washington animated GIF's have begun.
- 25,804 people were at the Fort Worth Zoo yesterday = Beating.
- You can now catch Baylor's first round NCAA game today at 1:45 p.m. on Channel 21.
- I was in the courtroom yesterday on a CPS case when I learned that two kids under 10, whose father had died in a Wise County crash, were receiving over $1,000 a month each in Social Security benefits.
- I checked a second ago and we now have 189 people signed up for the Liberally Lean Basketball Tourney sponsored by Stagecoach Steakhouse. And some of the names are pretty funny.
- Don't ask me why, but I jogged yesterday listening to a podcast from UC-Berkeley from iTunesU -- it was a history lecture about the Pacific Front in World War II. My impression: If that is as intense as UC-Berkley can get, then we'd all graduate with honors.
- I know someone who always uses the word "pathetic" when they have a meltdown. And they don't even know they do it.
- There are 3D TVs coming into the market? Speaking of TVs, I've never used picture-in-picture.
at 8:17 AM