- The HIV spreading defendant who got convicted yesterday in Collin County is scary looking.
- And I think he had a horrible defense lawyer who uttered such things in closing yesterday as "no glove, no love" as well as telling the jury that the Swine Flu was more deadly that HIV. (As Gordon Keith on The Ticket said this morning, "Do you think the defendant slumped in his chair and thought to himself, 'Where's he going with this?'")
- And here's an oddity: Normally the defendant would face a maximum of 20 years for Aggravated Assault. But since the victim(s) was part of a "dating relationship" with him, the maximum becomes life in prison. The Texas Penal Code is tricked up.
- Why do we say "full blown" AIDS?
- I've got full blown Tired Head.
- I watched The 20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders on the E! Channel last night. I had never heard of the Black Dahlia case. Oh. My.
- You think they would design a gas cap that you didn't have to take off.
- Anyone who says gas prices are a function of supply and demand is nuts.
- People are crazy.
- We had a great pitcher meltdown yesterday. Stick around to the end when he commits Aggravated Assault on a Gatorade machine.
- Instantly loading audio of the soon to be Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor saying her own last name. Somebody needs to check and see if she is a red blooded 'merican.
- I saw a commercial this morning for Hawaiian Waters water park saying "there's one near you in the metroplex." Where did they come from?
- Decatur will have a Juneteenth parade?
at 8:19 AM