- Someone asked me whatever happened to Prestonwood Baptist Church minister Joe Barron who was arrested when he drove to a location to meet what he believed to be an under-aged girl. I have no idea.
- I was without Internet and TV for half the day on Sunday. You know, after my initial panic was over it wasn't a bad experience.
- I caught a little bit of the first Cowboys Super Bowl (1993) under Jimmy Johnson last night on the NFL Network. The NBC broadcast pointed out that no one on the Cowboy defense made the Pro Bowl that year. Really? Edit: Hey, 5:54 p.m., I said the first Super Bowl under Jimmy Johnson. Pay attention.
- After a Cowboy touchdown near the end of second quarter to make it 28-10, the PA played "Don't Blame It On Texas."
- New this morning: We will have an hispanic female on the Supreme Court. Here wikipedia page is here.
- ABC's Ann Compton reported on the radio this morning that the prospective judge was a Harvard Law School graduate. Wikipedia says Yale Law School. I wonder who is right?
- My office a/c won't kick on this morning. That is a very bad sign. Edit: Penny arrived and diagnosed the problem in about, uh, five seconds.
- North Korea tested a nuclear weapon yesterday which sent earthquake like shock waves for miles around. All of the world condemned the test.
- I've never understood how some sovereign nations believe another sovereign nation can't have a nuclear weapon. If I run North Korea and hear George W call me part of the "Axis Of Evil" and then watch him order the invasion of Iraq without provocation, one of the first things I do is develop nuclear weapons. At the very least, it will give me respect at the negotiation table.
- I saw a lady buying a home drug testing kit at the grocery store the other day.
- I like the Goo Goo Dolls -- which, now that I think about it, is one crazy name.
- I saw Danica Patrick interviewed after her third place finish at the Indy 500. I bet she is insufferable.
- TO blames Romo via Twitter.
- I saw a Bentley like this in Fort Worth the other day. Cool. (And the photo link was taken at the Byron Nelson.)
- The most grateful I am for any course I've taken: One year of high school typing.
- That was the ultimate let down as the Rangers hosted the Yankees yesterday. But from the sound of the crowd over the TV, it seemed like half the fans were Yankee fans.
- WBAP sports guy Steve Lamb said today that he has no idea what "boom goes the dynamite" means.
at 7:59 AM