- Any headline involving "rape" or "set on fire" is not good. Combine them, and you have craziness.
- In light of the headline above, KLIF had a caller from Boyd this morning encouraging people to "move to the country." He then explained that he "can see people coming" from his house and his wife had pulled a shotgun on to "oil field guys" who forgot to announce their presence.
- In general, I never answer my front door. I've discovered that 95% of the time I didn't want to see who was on the other side.
- I dreamed I left my garage door open last night but that my broken mower was not stolen. I don't have a broken mower.
- The faces of most people seem stressed to me.
- I'm suspicious of people that constantly brag how wonderful their life is.
- The more I hear Mike Huckabee on the radio, the more I think he might be a simpleton. (Case in point this morning, "How many inmates in other places get a visit from Miss Universe?" after this story of her touring Gitmo was released. Really? Those guys held indefinitely got a "visit" from Ms. Universe?)
- I think I've got some new readers to Liberally Lean that don't understand what's going on here.
- Sat down at Quizno's with my paper at lunch yesterday only to have a guy sit down at the table next to me, facing me, and without a paper or anything to read. Drives me insane.
- There's some big restaurant going in on Western Center Boulevard, just to the east of I-35, but I can't tell what it is. Anyone?
- The huge commercial development at 287 and I-35 in North Fort Worth looks like it has been put on the back burner.
- I wonder if our local JPs ever read the arrest warrant affidavits before they authorize and arrest warrant.
- Before Fox 4 News last night, did I see the Ozzy Osbourne family soaking each other with some type of water guns on stage?
- Fox News is run by a bunch of curmudgeons while the Fox Network's entertainment section is run by a bunch of 12 year olds. Weird mix.
- Change I can believe in: Late yesterday, new Attorney General Eric Holder decided to drop all charges against convicted former Republican Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens because the prosecutors were a bunch of aggressive screw ups.
- I think women are becoming more flirtatious.
at 7:20 AM