- I noticed that St Thomas Aquinas in East Dallas shut down for few days because of the flu. I remember that happened at Bridgeport Junior High when I was in sixth grade.
- I never get a flu shot.
- Fox 4's Lari Barager's hair looks fuller.
- Speaking of, I need to cut my hair. (Remember, it was July when I last had it cut.)
- Victim Impact Statements, that can only be delivered in court after the trial is over, seem more for show than for "impact".
- Hypothetically, you know a relationship is over when your significant other changes her "relationship status" on Facebook.
- I watched a little of Jamie Foxx in Booty Call last night Kinda funny.
- For the first time ever, I've heard of the college football term "gray shirt". It's when a high school recruit doesn't enroll in college in the fall and instead waits for the spring semester. That gives him an extra year to, uh, grow, and keep four year's of eligibility.
- National Signing Day is a little silly. Every coach does indeed say he has a "great class" or even "his best class ever."
- I hate Jimmy Buffett.
- Baseball man Manny Ramirez was offered a one year, $25 million dollar. He turned it down. I remember that happening in the Great Depression as well.
- Had a new client come in who was charged with an adult criminal offense. I looked at his info sheet and saw that he was born in the 1990s. Ugh.
- I guess it's a big deal when someone gets a golf scholarship to Southeast West Texas A&M Technical University.
- I've always been against the financial bailout, but how has this country come so far that we find it acceptable for the government to impose a salary cap on a private sector employee? Think about that.
- I used to play in the woods behind my house. I mean real woods: Acres and acres of trees. And I knew every square inch of it.
- The Tarrant County Sheriff's Office lets the media interview a murder suspect and his attorney says, " "I thought that in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, they would have learned after the Lee Harvey Oswald/Jack Ruby incident that that was unwise.” Huh? Come again?
- Weird: The wives of our new District Attorney and new County Attorney have both given birth since the first of the year.
at 7:56 AM