- Monday Night Football is in New Orleans. But watching Vince Young is worth the price of admission if I had paid a price of admission.
- Steve Eagar on Fox 4 News had a three piece suit on. An actual three piece suit. The phrase that is often heard but never worn.
- I watched a little bit of Ken Burns "The War" on PBS but I'll probably have to rent this multi-hour documentary when it comes out on DVD. (His documentary about the Civil War was outstanding.)
- I tried to catch Mark Cuban busting a move on "Dancing With The Stars" but I don't think he danced tonight. But I saw him acting goofy in the background so I can't wait for him to get out there.
- A prison guard was killed today as two prisoners escaped. Both were captured. I saw her husband interviewed on Fox 4 and he didn't seem to be upset at all.
- It was jog night and I began watching the movie "The Sweet Hereafter" which was recommended to me by Netflix. "Director Atom Egoyan's haunting adaptation of Russell Banks' novel follows a grieving Canadian mountain community in the wake of a tragic school bus accident. Lawyer Mitchell Stephens (Ian Holm) arrives in town to persuade the survivors to initiate a class-action lawsuit, driving apart the once tight-knit hamlet." So far: outstanding. And my distaste for plaintiffs personal injury work is perfect for this movie.
- Speaking of Netflix, I just rented the entire DVD series of "Roots." Amazingly, I've never seen a single episode.
- Can they play the commercial for the movie "The Game Plan" starring The Rock any more than what they do. And it looks awful.
- I'm sooooo glad Columbia University invited Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to speak only to then ridicule him. Once Iran develops The Bomb, I'm sure he'll remember the incident.
at 10:07 PM