- Apparently some parts of the county are a skating rink while others are all clear.
- For about two minutes I was stuck next to an 18 wheeler as we both slid back and forth towards each other. That was stressful.
- The suicide at Vista Ridge mall yesterday was unnerving.
- But the suicide of a Fort Worth pediatrician might by applauded by some.
- There are actually people who believe that the Newtown shooting was planned by the White House in order to ban guns.
- I wonder if Oprah ever got around to asking Lance Armstrong any questions after she got through talking about herself.
- Cute puppy dog up for adoption at the Wise County Animal Shelter. (Facebook.)
- The Gangsta Mobile is in the shop awaiting for diagnosis. We had to get a rent car and ended up with a Camaro. I want it.
- My routine is now seriously in the ditch (figuratively speaking.)
at 9:42 AM