- Local Fox affiliate exposes teacher's porn past. Gets him fired. World now safe.
- I was outlining the lawn with lights last night which required placing stakes in the hard ground. I could have sworn I heard Pharaoh over me telling me to build bricks without straw once I was done.
- A guy jumped off the the Hulen bridge onto I-30 yesterday in Fort Worth, but somehow landed on the median instead of the freeway. If he wants to get attention, that's one hard way to do it.
- Reflecting on past experiences with American Airlines, I always got the feeling that every employee tried hard at their job but couldn't wait for a break so they could talk about how much they hated management.
- American put some routes on sale yesterday.
- Anyone remember when Bridgeport's zip code was 76026? Why was it changed?
- Mrs. LL dang near ripped the front end of off the Family Gangsta Sedan by running over some sprinkler head in a parking lot. That was her explanation.
- The Oregon governor stops the use of the death penalty for the remainder of his term. I always go back to Justice Harry Blackmun's dissent in a case in 1994: " From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death."
- You wanted to see what our Christmas Lawn Monkey looks like? Here ya go.
- New York Knicks TV reporter in a bikini "Hey, Now."
- Goofball Dez Bryant has settled the unpaid $600,000 civil suit against him for unpaid debts. The settlement papers said,"The parties have determined that this controversy was the result of a mutual misunderstanding" -- a clause that was put in there solely for the media.
- Ticket Failed Bit: The radio station was playing a Fake Mavs vs. Fake Heat basketball game in Frisco this morning. This is the crowd 15 minutes before tip off.
- I-35 around Alvarado will be shut down for three hours today so police can conduct an investigation of a "recent accident." What the heck is that about?
- I don't want to cause a panic, but I saw in the Update that on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Santa will be at a breakfast at Young Elementary in Decatur and at the Bridgeport Parks and Recreation Department.
at 8:33 AM