- Hey, that crazy glass house featured in Ferris Bueller's Day Off is for sale. I'll grab my checkbook.
- And that movie might be a little overrated.
- WBAP had a guy on this morning representing the Christian group predicting the rapture on May 21, 2011. (Which is silly, because we all know when it will end based upon the comments of 2012 Guy.) But as proof, the guest today cited the "Gay Pride Movement" as an indication of the end of the world.
- If I were to rate the months, January and February would be at the bottom.
- The "scandal" regarding the videos shown on the U.S.S. Enterprise seems silly.
- Any of you guys that flew out to the TCU game in Pasadena use Virgin Air? Let me hear from you.
- I saw last night that singer Gerry Rafferty died which rang a slight bell with me. Then I read that he recorded Baker Street and high school memories came flooding back to me.
- Jerry Jones will probably announce Jason Garrett the head coach today -- and if he does so, one thing is certain: He walk up to the podium with no notes and wing it.
- One thing is certain: If a bar opens in Decatur, the cops are going to target it. First it was Frilly's, then Fat Daddy's, then Bono's.
- I'm not sure I understand the Messenger's Facebook strategy. They'll post breaking news to Twitter with a link to a summary of the story on its Facebook page. Not sure where the ad revenue is with that.
- A prostitution sting in Grapevine with pictures. Uh, it ain't Pretty Woman.
- The 2nd Grader in the House apparently has been using the area under the love seat in the game room as her own personal storage shed.
- It sounds like gas prices are about to go through the roof. I'm mean, it's going to get bad.
- More proof I'm a Sports Genius: Didn't the Mavericks just lose an important guy for the year with a knee injury? Short playoff run is now guaranteed.
- Viral video yesterday: Japanese marathon runner turning the wrong way seconds before finish line (but that paled in comparison to the views of "Homeless Man With Radio Voice" that was posted everywhere --- which seems a little fishy for some reason.)
at 8:31 AM