- So the City of Dallas calls its sand trucks on standby "Ice Force One"? Really?
- I've decided that the only thing more entertaining than snow is the media coverage of it. Over. The. Top.
- Yesterday during the playoff game, CBS 11 hijacked a commercial break for two minutes to provide weather coverage. That means there's some company that paid for a national ad that wasn't seen in the Dallas market. Are they compensated for that? By whom?
- Remember the guy who shot the Arlington officer and little girl in Arlington last week before turning the gun on himself? His body remains unclaimed in the medical examiner's officer.
- Mexico resort town of Acapulco: 27 dead in one day including 14 beheadings. (Our successful efforts to combat meth manufacturing in the U.S. has added to the war in Mexico where it is now being made and shipped here.)
- Had Mrs. LL watch Star 80 over the weekend.
- You think Sarah Palin regrets her "crosshairs map" that targeted some politicians for defeat -- one of whom is critically injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords had said, "
- Hey, Now with a great photobomb.
- Texas Monthly named Salsa Fuego one of its Ten Best Mexican Restaurants. It's south of Ridgmar Mall near the traffic circle. Verdict: It's a hole in the wall which is very, very good. (Pic of my plate.)
- Ever chased a cat who escaped onto the front lawn when you're barefoot and there's freezing rain? I have.
at 8:18 AM