- Rush Limbaugh billboard that he might want to rethink. (Thanks, Keith) If you don't want to click on the link, just know that it involves bullet holes. Edit: Holy, crap -- it's in Tucson.
- That Memorial Service last night messed up my TIVO'd episode of Modern Family. Where do I lodge my complaint?
- Once my head hits the pillow, I'll be asleep within 10 minutes. Insomnia is one thing I've never suffered from.
- I've never really paid much attention to Michelle Malkin. (She's a perfect example of Hate Speech.)
- Fifteen years ago today, Amber Hagerman (wiki) was abducted in Arlington. You know the name because of the Amber Alert (which has the most haunting of sounds.) Gordon Keith on The Ticket this morning said that her killer was never captured although they thought a guy named Michael Blair had done it. Nope, Blair was convicted and then later acquitted of killing a girl named Ashley Estell of Plano.
- The case involving the missing young mother from Perrin last summer was never solved, was it? Weird.
- We'll hear of the occasional murder-for-hire case but how many are successfully executed and end up as an unsolved murders.
- I think my household has finally fallen into a routine. That's a good thing.
- Vacation thought: Going to San Fransisco and then driving the Pacific Coast Highway south. Anyone ever done that out there?
- What's the general consensus regarding "second hand" clothing stores? I'm conflicted.
- Now a Texas rep wants a law that would allow Congressmen to carry guns at the capitol. Man, we are a Knee Jerk Nation.
- The University of Arizona must be one crazy place. In addition to turning the Memorial Service into a pep rally, the 16th hole of the Phoenix Open has historically been transformed into a frat party.
- I think I gained some weight over the holidays.
- Richie Whitt ranked the Top Ten Metroplex Weatherhumans.
at 8:30 AM