- What's this about a helicopter at the Bridgeport/Decatur game?
- My "Sports Genius" label is still intact: Told you the Rangers would go out in the first round. (And there were people calling up sports radio stations hoping they would lose on Saturday because they had tickets for Sunday's game and wanted to see them win then.)
- What a fine sports weekend for me: Baylor, Cowboys, Rangers all lose. Sheesh.
- Yesterday, due to an old-man-nap and other things, I had to TIVO Cowboys and Rangers and didn't get to watch them until after 6:00 p.m. You truly have to "go off the grid" to avoid finding out the scores until you watch them.
- Mrs. LL managed to lock the the family kitty in the refrigerator this weekend (not or long and the kitty didn't mind.)
- New releases for books, movies, and albums? WhenItDrops.com.
- Couple in Fort Worth fall asleep in pickup while sitting on railroad tracks. Gets struck by train. And survive.
- Funny and sad moment yesterday: Wade Phillips trying to high fine Dez Bryant after he was injured only to be ignored. Wade standing hopelessly with his hand in the air epitomizes his leadership skills.
- Fox 4's made fun of people getting married at The Little White Chapel on 10/10/10. I'm trying to convince Mrs. LL to call in with a country voice to "Tell It To Tim."
- Mind Blowing: California governor candidate Meg Whitman has spent $140 million of her own money trying to get elected.
- Anybody else sick of seeing pink in NFL games?
- And kids are wearing "I love boobies" bracelets in support of breast cancer research?
- I'm told I talk in my sleep.
- Went back to that Mexican restaurant across from the 7-11 on Western Center Boulevard on Friday night. Sadly I can't remember the name but the food and the service is fantastic.
- I want the governor's race to be over so I can stop hearing the commercials.
- I still plan to go on an extreme rant about the horrible service at Fogata's a little further down Western Center. I've gone there twice and walked out both times before being seated. Wheels. Off.
at 8:37 AM