- Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have split.
- Sixty one year old Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has run off with an 18 year old Russian waitress. (Hey, now.)
- 1 in 4 Americans do not graduate from high school
- 1 in 6 Americans do not have health insurance
- Fannie Mae almost went under last week and its CEO makes $13.4 million a year. Fine job.
- 42% of Americans have tried marijuana
- That New Yorker cover sure got everyone riled up
- At age 41, Mark Spitz tried to make the Olympic team but failed.
- And this from a Letter to the Editor: "I'm sick of reading that the 15th Amendment of 1869 granted former slaves the right to vote. The 15th Amendment granted only male ex-slaves the right to vote. Women of all races occupied a rung well below males slaves on the U.S. ladder of rights. This failure to include women should not be ignored or forgotten." Duly noted.
- On an unrelated note, Rush Limbaugh is now referring to Obama as "Little Barry."
at 12:27 PM