This is written at 8:13 with 34% of the precincts reporting in New Hampshire:
- If Hillary wins this thing (she is up 40% to 36% over Obama), her acceptance speech will be gold. Thought to be dead in the water, she'll be crazy with glee. To quote Pulp Fiction, "Just be cool, Honey Bunny. Just be cool."
- Fred Thompson has 1% of the Republican vote. Yep. 1%. (For every 66 people that voted for McCain, 1 voted for Thompson.) Did he die earlier today? I think I could have received more than 1%.
- John McCain can smile all he wants. I'm counting him out.
- Mitt Romney did the smartest thing: Be the first one on TV to address his crowd even though he came in second. He knows we have a short attention span and wouldn't be around later.
- Good lord, Ron Paul and Rudy Giuliani are neck and neck at around 10% of the vote. Talk about dead in the water.
- Good grief, John Edwards gave the EXACT same speech as last week - going into stories of three people he had recently met who got screwed by the health care system. The exact same speech. Yeah, I know that happens but could you change it up just a little?
- Just watched Obama's speech. Man, when he gets going he gets going. I think, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I had chills. The man may win it all when it's all said and done.
- But Obama's entry music of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" should have been changed.
- The Democrats seem energized. The Republicans seem, well, defeated and uninspired.
at 8:13 PM