I know nothing about this stuff so . . .
- What exactly is a "charter" school?
- What is a "private charter" school?
- How can a "private" school be "municipally operated"?
- Is the fact that its private mean that it charges tuition?
- Why, with a 1,000 high tone Trophy Club & Westlake kids on the waiting list, does the school want to add a bunch of Wise County kids to the waiting list?
- With a 1,000 people on a waiting list, why do you want to expand your geographic region anyway?
- And why is a private school limited in where it can get kids in the first place?
I know there are logical answers to these Tired Head questions, I just don't know them.