- Watched the Hangover II this weekend. Meh. Some movies just can't be the subject of a sequel.
- I'm not sure why all the flap about the U.S. Olympic team wearing uniforms made in China. That is uniquely American.
- Wrong way driver death. And if you took 114 through Southlake this morning, you felt the effects of it.
- Mavs Dancer tryouts.
- Messenger Letter to the Editor says an innocent man is in the Wise County Jail. There's probably more than just one.
- ESPNU is counting down the 25 best college games of 2011 and Baylor is in three of them. And won all three. I've got this weird feeling that this is as good as it gets.
- Mitt Romney is catching heat for releasing only two years of tax returns. As George Will said, he has made a calculated decision that the damage done from not releasing them is less than what would happen if he did. How rich is that guy?
- Mrs. LL proclaimed I've officially lost it this weekend when I did a Joel Osteen impression while using the Batman voice.
- Yesterday I saw a convenience store clerk yell at a customer, "I am not your servant!" I have no idea what started that.
- The kid who was "carrying" the cross to Washington D.C. has made it. What are the chances he cheated a little?
- I'm not sure how it made the news, but a federal disability discrimination lawsuit has been filed by a guy who used to work in Bridgeport.
- The Family Cat has calmed down. The Neighbor Boys have calmed down.
- I agree with the President when he says successful people are successful merely because they are smarter or worked harder than anyone else.
- Female MMA fighter knocks out opponent with first punch. I don't know if I'm jazzed or horrified.
- I enjoy weekends more than I used to. My limestone edging project is getting close to completion. I had a complete stranger stop yesterday to talk to me about it.
- This minor league play was ESPN's #1 Play of The Day on Saturday. Outfielder climbs wall. Glove goes over wall. Outfielder hits ground. Outfielder has ball in his throwing hand. How did that happen?
at 8:36 AM