- When watching a news clip on some health related issue yesterday, I saw a doctor hitting the knee of a kid with a little hammer to, I assume, to test his reflexes. I hadn't thought about that in years.
- The 60 Minutes segment on the wrongful conviction of Michael Morton last night will probably be the final chapter in the political life of District Judge Ken Anderson -- the prosecutor at the time who is alleged to have withheld favorable evidence from the defense.
- Radio is a cuthroat business: KLIF over the weekend completely changed their format leaving most of the hosts without a job. Now I feel kind of bad of dogging Jeff Bolton last week who is no longer heard on mornings.
- Dick Cheney had a heart transplant over the weekend. Is the priority list for a heart just first come first served?
- Rick Santorum said a bad word! Rick Santorum said a bad word!
- I stepped on a toy monkey last night that, much to my surprise, makes screaming monkey sounds.
- And to think I said one week ago that there wasn't enough enough press coverage about the killing of Trayvon Martin. Now you can't turn on the television . . .
- The Pope wearing a sombrero is not a good look.
at 8:33 AM