- I'm normally not a fan of fight videos, but some young bully getting clocked was equally satisfying and disturbing.
- If you really want to know the applicable law in the Tayvron Martin case and why an arrest didn't occur, this written by a Texas lawyer makes perfect sense.
- Did you know if you are alone in a car with a Third Grader and that Third Grader has a copy of Guinness Book of World Records in her hands, you'll be bombarded with more facts than humanly possible?
- Channel 5 covered the Great Decatur Bluebonnet Massacre of 2012 last night (complete with an appearance of former educator Melinda Reeves who just happened to be at that cemetery at the time.) Whoever (whomever?) is on that Board probably no longer wants to be on that Board.
- I'm not sure I remember the land along Texas highways looking as lush and green as they do right now.
- Paradise's Conner Berry will be an upcoming Dale Hansen Scholar Athlete of the Week.
- The Arkansas Supreme Court, in a blatant attempt to ruin my "And Another" feature, ruled this week that such conduct is constitutionally protected so long as the teacher and the student are at least 18 years old.
- The Wise County Animal Shelter is tired of "lies", "gossip", and "rumors" being posted on its Facebook page. Maybe The Family Cat accessed my laptop again.
- Hey, Now. Many have told me that today is "National Cleavage Day."
- You'll read this in other places today but I'm first to discover it: The conviction of a man for murdering a former University of North Texas football player in Denton County was just reversed because the trial judge, citing a crowded courtroom, didn't take measures to allow the defendant's family to watch jury selection. All you constitution lovers don't have a problem with this, do you? “In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a . . . public trial.” - 6th Amendment
- Mrs. LL's softball team got a tie last night, 5-5. She was giddy. Then she wanted to talk about the infield fly rule.
- George Bush 41 endorsed Mitt Romney yesterday but I couldn't stop looking at his lavender socks.
- Every road in the metroplex is under construction right now, right?
at 8:31 AM