- I like the glasses on this Denton County DWI arrestee. And they need to give this gal a tissue.
- At the US Open yesterday, a guy was dressed in pink pants and a pink shirt. Here.
- I've seen three snakes this year in places where I've never seen them before.
- The guy that lined up a week outside the Apple store in Dallas to get the iPhone 4 is as nutty as a fruitcake.
- Congressional hearings, like the one with the BP Exec yesterday, drive me nuts. It's hours and hours of sound bites with no intention of solving any problems.
- Our office Internet went out yesterday around 2:00 p.m. I think most of Decatur was having problems.
- I actually watched a little of the NBA Finals last night but was so enthralled that I turned it off at halftime. But I was surprised this morning to learn that the Lakers won since they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. (Kobe was 6 of 24.)
- And I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard Laker Ron Artest thanked his psychiatrist and promoted his new single in an on-the-court post game interview.
- Edit: Heck, I almost forgot I told you that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers won the last two. Me = Success.
- What's the point of being an incorporated city if you don't have enough tax revenue to even afford a one person police force? (Newark.)
- I can't believe this: The 16th floor pool at the swanky W hotel in Dallas is going to be open to the public during weekdays? Really? I just pictured Vacation's Cousin Eddie on the diving board.
- My secretary asked me a grammar question this morning. Girl, you're asking the wrong guy.
- Utah executed someone with a firing squad last night. Seems like something a civilized society would do.
at 8:33 AM