- With a public that make Mall Cop the #1 movie in America, how does 60 Minutes consistently rank in the top ten?
- I'd like to be a criminal law professor. And I think I'd be great at it. (Most cocky statement ever?)
- Trial judges who are simply following orders from above to release a prisoner based on DNA results do a lot of showboating for the cameras.
- I went back to short hair this weekend.
- I watched The Great Gatsby this weekend after having read the book last year. The movie didn't have a lot to offer.
- I can't tell you how much "the blues" played on the guitar beats me down.
- A high of 45 degrees on Thursday?
- Jackie Murphree's proposed stem cell treatment is fascinating.
- I actually saw Aaron Tippin on TV yesterday. I'm pretty sure I would have never thought of him ever again.
- The Today Show on Sunday dedicated a segment to a new fiction book. Is there any chance the publisher pays NBC for that?
- If I take a nap, I feel drunk for the first hour after I wake up.
- I watched Alexandra Pelosi's documentary, "Right America: Feeling Wronged" on HBO over the weekend. It was great. And scary.
- We can't agree on anything, but we all abide by Daylight Saving Time.
- The Wise County Messenger's Update has turned into a community announcement sheet.
at 8:02 AM