- If you want to see a nutcase prosecutor scream at a witness, go here. That judge needs to get control of his scene.
- I had 15 minutes of fame yesterday at the blog of The Texas Lawyer publication by getting handed a bag of popcorn.
- During some routine traffic report I heard on the radio yesterday, there was warning about a an unidentified funeral procession in north Dallas. From the news last night, I learned it was for a Frisco kid who was killed in Afghanistan.
- Is this Ross Johnson getting stomped by a bull the same Ross Johnson from Wise County? I actually saw it on the Versus Channel last night.
- I hate listening to 911 tapes that the news broadcasts. Makes me tense.
- Same holds true for radio pranks or watching that "What Would You Do" currently being broadcasted on ABC's Prime Time Live.
- Taking my car in to get the headlight changed this morning. I'm serious: The back of it is buried under a ton or parts wedged in there like sardines.
- I've changed my burnt out tail lights/brake lights before. That was easy.
- When I went to bed last night, everyone was looking for a missing three year old in Argyle. This morning, not good news.
- After a week being off of The Master Cleanse, I still haven't regained any of the weight I lost.
- Megan Henderson used the term "atomic wedgie" in a news story this morning.
- I think you guys that blame the current financial crisis solely on the Community Reinvestment Act are crazy since it only applied to Depository Banks. Case in point: Insurance company AIG, which wasn't forced to do anything, still would have gone belly up due to investing in mortgage backed securities.
- For the third time, the current crisis is best explained - fairly and objectively - by This American Life's broadcast named "A Giant Pool of Money." Still one of the best shows I've ever listened to.
- Fergie at the beach. Hot.
- Out of the blue, I stopped wearing contacts, and I no longer have to use reading glasses. Weird. Probably need to check with a professional on this.
at 8:02 AM