- There are no hot women at a gun show
- There are scary people carrying around guns
- There were no political signs or T-shirts. That really surprised me.
- The three inch beard was a big player
- There seem to be an ungodly number of obese people selling guns
- I saw a former Wise Count deputy selling firearms. Nice guy. He yelled at me as I walked by. He wasn't obese.
- They do not sell alcohol although the crowd looks like it consumes a lot of alcohol.
- Pic: Lots of knives
- Pic: Under Armor for the concealed weapon fan
- Pic: The Castle Doctrine lets you kill people. (By the way, the most overrated change in the law ever.)
- Pic: Lots of guys like this
- Pic: East Germany? I thought they got together. And you can learn about Hitler guns, too.
- Pic: The Obama Effect
So I went to the gun show at Will Rogers Coliseum yesterday because, well, I was bored and I wanted to be entertained. I hadn't been to one in over 15 years, and I still recall the last one being full of some colorful characters. Observations:
at 10:36 AM