- How he and his buddies were able to sneak up to the top of the towers
- How they strung a 450 pound cable across the span in the middle of the night
- How he went about his training by replicating the event in a field in France
- How long he was on the wire (amazing)
- Why the film was named "Man On Wire" instead of "Man On A Wire" or "Man On The Wire." The answer will make you smile.
I just watched this new documentary about Philippe Petit's 1974 tightrope walk across a cable strung between the two buildings of the World Trade Center. I can't tell you enough how great it is. I had never considered:
at 2:43 PM