- Stumbled on the oddest and greatest show this morning: All I know is that it was called "Sunrise Earth" (or something like that) and it was simply video of remote parts or Norway, at sunrise, with audio of the wind. No talking. Just landscape. I couldn't look away but I had to leave because it last 30 minutes.
- I'm beginning to identify specific points in my life where I made major mistakes.
- I think I saw that oil fell below $150 a barrel yesterday -- we may see gas below $1.60.
- I hate the ol' wake-up-and-remember-that-clothes-you-need for that morning are still in the washer. So then you throw them in the dryer and compete in the "get ready to leave" vs. "are they dry yet" race.
- And you know that if you open the door to the dryer to peek on the status of the clothes and you're wrong, that you've let out all the hot air.
- Redneck Luxury: Did you see the Texas Motor Speedway is ripping out about 20,000 seats to make way for premiere RV spots that will lease for $15,000 a year. I'm washing the Family Truckster as we speak.
- Every time I watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, I laugh.
- There's a gal that always claims she knows when I'm in a bad mood based upon these Random Thoughts. Darlin', you have no idea.
- Dallas Morning News financial guru Scott Burns wrote last month that he is against pre-nuptial agreements because it sends the wrong message about the marriage. Puhleeze. You're a financial advisor, not Dr. Phil.
- Two girls were arrested for stealing stuff after posing as Colleyville High School students. I refer to them as the "blurry mug shot and hot mug shot girls".
- Britney Spears, who is looking smoking hot these days, turns 27 today.
- I wish the Bridgeport/Liberty Hill game were to be played in the afternoon.
- George Bush bowls with a frozen turkey a few years back while host (Norm Hitzges) announces that the event will ruin any chance he ever has to become President.
at 7:10 AM