- You'd think it be easier to find pics of hot girls in Halloween outfits, but it's not.
- I think I've seen Kim Brimer's name more than McCain or Obama's
- In case you missed, Irving experienced a 3.0 earthquake last night. I'm going up to the courthouse right now to see if it is still standing.
- Tort King Fred Baron died yesterday. That man became filthy rich by stealing money through asbestos lawsuits --- and my first job out of law school was to help defend against them. What a racket. Edit: A little proof.
- If there was a TV show that was nothing more than a roving camera in the parking lot at the Texas Motor Speedway, I'd watch it. Big time.
- This "redistribute the wealth" bit is soooo overplayed by the Republicans. First, that's mighty big talk from a party whose President just demanded (and got) almost a trillion dollars of your tax money redistributed to banks and investment houses. Secondly, our progressive tax system has been doing that for years. Thirdly, considering the number of people that work for the government, redistribution of wealth has become the number one function of our government. Not saying it's right, just saying that's the way it is.
- Still thinking about the Frozen Frankenmonkey.
- Almost forgot about Spaghetti Cat.
- Painting a black eye on you along with a backwards "B" on your cheek would be a funny last minute Halloween outfit.
- Speaking of, the NBC Today Show folks always dress up on today. Look forward to seeing it. It's the one day that I don't despise Ann Curry.
- Dallas Mavericks = Fail.
- Fox 4's traffic guy Chip Waggoner lost his mind this morning by dressing up in a skin tight silver outfit. Then he plopped on an Elvis wig which prompted anchor Tim to ask him, "Are you the fat Elvis or the skinny Elvis?" Funny.
- I should have gone to Lubbock this weekend for Red Raider/Longhorn game. And the next day I could have swung by Tulia.
- People are crazy.
- Had a lady who wanted me to demonstrate my iPhone for her yesterday. I should be a salesman for Apple since I kept beating her down with my, "Oh, yeah, let me show you one other thing."
at 7:59 AM