- I can never remember what the "dew point" means.
- Crowley really got hit by the storms last night. I'm not sure where in Dallas County that city is located. [Edit: Let the dogpile begin.]
- And can any weather guy break into programming without going nuts over a "this could be a circular rotation!!!!"
- The Abercrombie & Fitch crowd love Obama.
- If you ever install the Stumble Upon toolbar, you'll waste time forever. And you'll love it. (Be sure to set it to your preferences/interests.)
- There's a rice shortage? Rice? A shortage of Crisco I could understand.
- When I wrote this about Pacman Jones over a year ago, I never dreamed he'd be a Dallas Cowboy. Which, as of this morning, he is.
- The sixth inning of the Rangers' game last night was not-a-good.
- Edit: Rant by a normally whip-my-arse-criminal-defense-lawyer that I kind of agree with.