11.18.2006

The "Huffing Story"

The Star Telegram now has the story about the Wise County kid that died due to "huffing" at a gas well. Here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family should sue Henry Ford's estate. It was Henry Ford who invented the process that led to modernization that led to the consumption of natural gas that led to the wells that led to a kid thinking he needed to snort earth vapors.

Anonymous said...

WTF ONLY IN WISE CO. This county must be an extension of Arkanas !

Anonymous said...

I have an earthy vapor you can huff.