- Photo of Granbury woman who set record for breast milk donation.
- I never been in an HOV lane.
- Police are at again -- shooting a man in Lewisville last night.
- Jane Roe, of Roe v. Wade, has cut a commercial saying "Do not vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies." There's nothing like a well reasoned and thoughtful opinion to sway the masses.
- What a crazy motorcycle death in Decatur this morning -- but the motorcyclist survived.
- I kept seeing some commercial which would ends with a gal singing "This girl is on fiiiiiirrrrreeee." I just realized that's Alicia Keys.
- I predict the cold front will hit at 3:15 p.m.
- Texas' "Rainy Day Fund" now has $8.1 billion in it. To me, that means Texans are overtaxed.
- Mrs. LL is going to be out of town this weekend and asked me what I was going to do. I broke out into the "Wobble" dance in response. I don't think she was amused.
- BagOfNothing posted a video of a "bounce pass" in football (a lateral that looks like a pass but which bounces once before it gets to the receiver.) You old timers help me out. I remember that play being run in a game in the Cotton Bowl one time. It was the exact same line up, but when the receiver "caught" it, he stomped three yards back in disgust like it was an incomplete pass before turning and hurling it down the field. Anyone?
- Lots of talk of a homeless man body-slamming a guy "on PCP" who was attacking a cop. Channel 11 had the story but there seems something suspicious about the video. There are several seconds missing and the cop doesn't look to be in that much distress when we finally see the homeless guy finally with his hands on the attacker.
- The only way I knew the World Series was on last night was when I switched over to Fox 4 to watch the news.
- Colin Powell has endorsed Barack Obama.
at 8:35 AM