- It's hard to think of a story that is more gut wrenching than that of the seven year old girl killed in front of her father by an out of control truck in a Lake Worth parking lot. And the video, even though they stop it before impact, is almost impossible to watch.
- And they were just going to Target on a Saturday. They left the house to go the store. Did you do something similar on Saturday?
- Most of the TCU students arrested in the Spring "drug bust" are receiving three years deferred adjudication and a small fine. Why do we even waste the time?
- ESPN has released the schedule for its Fall 30 for 30 series, and I can't wait to see the one on Bo Jackson.
- Mrs. LL went to Chick-fil-A on Friday. Not because of support -- the kids wanted chicken.
- Allen High School's sixty million dollar stadium is completed. Good grief.
- What's the deal with that body tape that some of the Olympic divers have on?
- I don't like the font on the USA uniforms. Block letters just doesn't seem American.
- I went to Hurricane Harbor (or as I sometimes call it, "Wet and Wild") yesterday. Observation: The masses have invested in a lot of tattoos. Observation #2: Apparently anyone can wear a bikini.
- The USA's female gymnastics squad looks like they walked off the set of Mean Girls.
- Everyone seems to forget that Kerri Strug's "historic" vault in 1996 was actually meaningless. NBC did a whole segment on it and that fact wasn't mentioned until Bob Costas said it after the package was over.
- The double amputee running the 400 meters seems even more unfair now that I've seen him compete.
- That decomposing body found South of Newark was wrapped in carpet. Last year, the body of the lady found in Paradise that gave rise to a murder charge was also wrapped in carpet.
- I don't know much about Sikhs.
at 8:30 AM