- I'm not sure what that Misty May gal has to scream into the camera after every volleyball win. (Side note: Didn't she used to be hot?)
- They were talking about hyphenated names (maiden-married) on the radio this morning and how that was a fad of the 1980s. But they also mentioned how the children of a hyphenated named woman were burdened with the hyphenated name they were given. Huh? I can't think of a single person I know (or who I have seen on any docket) who has a hyphenated last name they were given at birth.
- Hot sports opinion: The Rangers will not get out of the first round of the playoffs.
- Hot political opinion: President Obama will win re-election. (OK, haters. Bookmark this one. You'll never get to use it, but go ahead and do it.)
- Watched the premiere of Hard Knocks last night. I love that show. (Note: Chad Johnson will not make the roster of the Miami Dolphins.)
- There continues to be rumors of Chris Christie being named the Republican VP nominee. That would be a disaster for the GOP.
- I will not mention that Randy Travis walked out of jail in a paper outfit while wearing a University of Texas cap.
- Lolo Jones and Hope Solo are the two coolest names at the Olympics (although Lolo might have turned out to be a bit of an overhyped fraud.)
- Mrs. LL has now become obsessed with Casey Anthony books. The odd thing is that I don't remember her even mentioning the case while it was ongoing.
- I'm not sure what this "Report a DUI" site is about, but this report about a Bridgeport man yesterday seems to be a set up.
- I saw six Corvettes with Alabama plates go through Decatur on 287 yesterday and they were paying particular attention to speed limits.
- "Decatur ISD's 2012 Secondary Teacher of the Year, Erin Griffith, was named Region 11 Secondary Teacher of the Year this evening." Look out for Region 12. I've heard their loaded this year.
- I watched about 15 minutes of Go On last night. It was what I thought it was.
- I'm not sure about the scope and size of the property, but how can the resort "Atlantis" in the Bahamas afford to advertise so much?
- According to the Update, we've had a fatality wreck in Wise County this morning. Here's the location on Google maps.
at 8:36 AM