- Kim Jong Il is dead and all I can think about is Team America: World Police.
- The Fantasy Football league up at the courthouse (which includes the DA, CA, and others) is about to be won by the only team managed by females.
- I keeping adding lights to my yard - so much so that I tripped a fuse this weekend. Looking at a fuse box is never a good thing.
- I'm thinking of doing something I've never done: Seeing the lights at Interlochen in Arlington. Worth it or a beating?
- How did the Russians not scream like school girls in this video?
- Girl in bikini at Denver/New England game yesterday. Hey, now.
- If you haven't already, you'll get an email of a photo of guy and an elk and something scary in the background. It's fake.
- There was a big fire in Runaway Bay over the weekend. (Doesn't it seem like there's a huge structure fire out there about once a year?)
- And it was just a tiny blurb on the news, but a nice house in Keller was destroyed by fire over the weekend as well. Someone actually sent me a picture they took of it. It's a little blurry, but that's one nice house being destroyed.
- The boys on WBAP were discussing the Bob Seger concert at the AAC on Saturday. The man-whose-name-I-won't-mention said that he would have absolutely wanted to hear "Old Time Rock and Roll." Is there more of a Power Down than the opening chords of that song?
- Did you hear the Texas Panhandle was supposed to a foot of snow tonight with blizzard conditions? I wouldn't mind that at all.
- Deion Sanders asked Tony Romo a very odd question on Saturday night. It's already a Ticket drop. It was only outdone by a St. Louis lineman saying something you cannot say in an open mic.
- I guess it's about time for the Wise County Messenger's "top stories of the year." I'm guessing the Paradise murder will be #1.
at 8:38 AM