- The crowd for the Mavericks parade sounds like it will be insane. By 7:00 a.m., the crowd was jockeying for the best spots. And by 8:00 a.m., Victory Plaza had been shut down due to reaching a capacity of 3,000 or more.
- Random pic from a DART train this morning headed downtown. And the crowd outside the convention center (starting point) before 8:00 a.m. And a sneak peak of one of the (high school like) floats.
- Anybody at that parade have a job?
- The parade goes right by the old School Book Depository. I suppose it would be in bad taste to have the Mav's mascot "Champ" waiving from the Sixth Floor.
- I don't know if I've ever cared about any team long enough to stand around four hours to see them pass by.
- Electricity problems plagued Decatur yesterday. And some folks were reporting their electricity going off again this morning.
- I bet if the Lake Bridgeport Sunken Safe had been hidden on a 100 acre ranch instead, there would have been less effort expended to find it. But diving is fun.
- I'm hearing lots of radio personalities pimping themselves out for some weight loss program called Medifast. Sad to hear the Ticket's George Dunham do the same claiming that he had lost 10 pounds in one week. What was the weight loss promotional product scandal in the 1990s? Vigerfit?
- Sean Hannity thought his audience would enjoy him interviewing Larry The Cable Guy last night. Sadly, he's probably right.
- Looked up and saw Mrs. LL filling up at the gas station at the same time as me yesterday evening. Is it wrong to immediately think about how much money we were spending on gas at that moment after initially being glad to see her?
- The Maverick who was arrested for PI was interviewed by Fox 4's Shaun Rabb. The best part was Rabb going so street on us.
- Rep. Weiner college pics take the scandal to a whole new level. Edit: And we're getting the first reports that he has decided to resign.
- The Soon To Be Third Grader In The House has picked up the phrase, "This will not end well."
at 8:30 AM