- Mrs. LL jumped on the neighbor kids yesterday for taunting the the Family Dog (and other stuff). It got to the point where she even had a talk with the little brats' mother. But from the sounds of it, I don't think the Neighbor Mother has any control over those hellions. Yep, we've got border tension and instability.
- Whoever suggested to spray anti-cat stuff around the plants: You're brilliant.
- Something weird is going on: The head of the Texas Rangers (the law enforcement ones) resigned to enter the private sector this week. But he's only 47 and had held that position for about two years. That doesn't add up.
- For the three of you who watched it, North Texas losing a chance to go to the NCAA Tourney on ESPN2 last night was gut wrenching. Ahead by two points, a three pointer by the opponent with 1.5 seconds left was the death nail. Edit: It's "death knell"? I'll be.
- You might have missed: Seven of eight children were killed in a barn fire in Pennsylvania late yesterday.
- Decatur ISD to announce budget cuts this week?
- WBAP's Steve Lamb this morning: "The Maverick's play in New Orleans tonight right in the middle of Mardi Gras. I bet that's going to be a little crazy." I'm guessing he didn't acknowledge Fat Tuesday. Edit for the guy that calls me "Dude": Uh, Mardi Gras ended at midnight last night. If he had recognized Fat Tuesday, he would have known that.
- I've never given up anything for Lent.
- Yesterday just south of Decatur on 287 there was a white pickup which look like it had gone into the center median and crashed into a cement drainage ditch. Later in the day, it had been moved about 50 yards but was still there. What gives?
- Haven't promoted it much, but we just cut the price on Mrs. LL former home in the Lipsey Addition in Decatur. Now at $119,000.
- I got an email from the County Attorney's office at 8:03 this morning about this month's trial docket. Sheesh. Have a cup of coffee up there or something!!
- Whoever was in the "Sky 4" helicopter yesterday posted a pic of a scary motorcycle wreck that he came across "on the way to Decatur." Why was it coming to Decatur. I guess it could have something to do with the gas well lawsuit, but that's all I can think of.
at 8:30 AM