- If you haven't seen the video coming out of Japan this morning, you need to. Amazing. It's not often you get to see a wave which includes cars, trucks, homes, and flames. (And this quick loading video at CNN gives you a pretty good idea.) Edit: Link fixed
- A huge fire at, and the evacuation around, a nuclear power plant should get everyone's attention.
- And the death toll of "60" (which was being reported as late as 8:00 a.m.) is ridiculously low and ridiculously inaccurate.
- It looks like there will be no damage in Hawaii as small waves hit the islands at around 7:50 a.m. CST.
- Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg Will resign today. Kudo's to The Fan's Richie Whitt who about two weeks ago mentioned on the air that he had heard rumors that Greenberg's out-in-front style and hot opinions about baseball personnel decisions was irking Nolan Ryan and others.
- Car wreck in Fort Worth yesterday included four officers from Fort Worth PD in an unmarked car as part of a "Zero Tolercence Unit" -- whatever the heck that means. But that sure is a lot of cops in one car.
- About "two dozen community members" showed up for the Decatur ISD question and answer session last night about the budget. I don't think we know anything more than what we did -- and I'm not sure anyone cares.
- I guess that Spring Break puts working parents in quite the bind, doesn't it?
- Viral video of the day: Tranny fight in a taco shop. Wait, what?
- By the way, the "anti-cat stuff" we sprayed around the house plants worked for only about half a day.
- Most insane story of the year?: "ARLINGTON - Drivers on Interstate 20 reported a motorcycle without a rider flying by them at 100 mph Thursday night between Matlock Road and New York Avenue in Arlington."
at 8:24 AM