- What I beating. The final score was 45-10. It could have been 100-10.
- Baylor's coach Art Briles was quoted after the game saying, "I feel embarrassed for Baylor University." Preach on, bruther.
- I still don't know if Baylor is awful or TCU is great, or both.
- I've watched every Baylor game over the last two decades and I never remember any team scoring five TDs on their first five possessions. That was a beating of biblical proportions.
- We parked at the Colonial Country Club thinking we could take a shuttle. (I did that a couple of years ago but forgot I had an invitation to a party nearby where wristbands were handed out for shuttle service.) Feeling uneasy, I asked a guy walking by if this was "public parking". He told me, "No, it's for Colonial members only." That doesn't sound bad, but he said it in a tone just like Judge Smails in Caddyshack. I almost started laughing.
- Mrs. LL will walk forever and love it and not even think about complaining. Me likey.
- We left in the second quarter. The second quarter!!!! We weren't alone.
- After TCU quickly went up 14-0, I turned to Mrs. LL and said, "You have no idea how long I've suffered."
- TCU fans do not taunt. As much as they've been beating their chest over the last few years, they are gracious winners.
- As I type this, I'm watching the final moments of Tech losing to the Empire 24-14. Sorry, but Mike Leach's Raiders would have won that going away.
- And Mac Engel at the Star-Telegram is a fraud. (Trust me, I follow his lame Twitter posts.) There is no such thing as a $15 ticket.
at 10:28 PM