- Dove season has to be a game warden's favorite time of year. So many people to detain on just a whim. Or maybe not even a whim.
- Worst job in the world: Being a broadcaster on the Cowboys' super meaningless preseason game tonight.
- There was an overturned car in Rhome this morning.
- Fox 4 spent an inordinate amount of time on a story that wasn't a story last night: An American Airlines flight was delayed at DFW after a pilot was accused of drinking although it turned out he hadn't been drinking.
- A Vanity Fair reporter was on CNN this morning and said about Sarah Palin, "There is no topic that is too small for her to lie about." And "the only time she treats other people well are when other people are watching." Apparently the magazine has a new article about her.
- I tried to help with subtracting negative integers last night. I'm not smarter than a seventh grader.
- Before 8:00 a.m. this morning there looked like a pretty big fire somewhere in the middle of the Decatur/Paradise/Bridgeport triangle.
- That was a heck of a fight last night in the Marlins/Florida game last night.
- Nothing like being awaken by a lightening blast.
- Rick Perry doesn't like gay people.
- One of those many wrong way drivers on the tollway that happened last year went to trial this week in Collin County on charges of Intoxication Manslaughter. Punishment verdict probably today.
at 8:18 AM