- Awful suicide last night of a prominent Wise County man last night. I always thought it was weird how newspapers don't cover such things or report the names. I kind of understand now.
- A new TV action series called Chase was being filmed in West End in Dallas yesterday. With many of the scenes on rooftops, you'd have to think the actors were wondering why Dallas in the Summer was chosen.
- Ordered some new carpet for a couple of rooms last night. Sheesh. This home improvement is a beating.
- An Irving woman strangled her two young children a couple of days ago (the youngest one finally died this morning). Add her to the list of Darlie Routier, Dena Schlosser or Andrea Yates.
- I'm in a furniture store, select my purchase, the guy asks me how I wish to pay for it, I hand him my credit card and DL, and he spends the next five minutes at a computer terminal thinking I wanted to apply for store credit card. He was honestly confused, and apologized profusely once I pointed out that I didn't want one. (He didn't even suggest that I get one, or run down its benefits.)
- During Super Bowl week, ESPN will be broadcasting from downtown Fort Worth.
- Jimmy Johnson is going to be a contestant on Survivor?
- For as long as the oil spill went on, there really hasn't been much of it wash up on the beaches.
- Lindsay Lohan new book-in photo.
- Another Coppell mayor shocker: She rented a car and gave it to her daughter telling her it was a high school graduation present. She returned it one day before the murder/suicide.
at 8:29 AM