- Jerry Jones was on Entourage last night and was fantastic. Edit: Jerry's scenes are now on youtube.
- That Lebron James hoopla last week might have been the silliest fluff I've ever seen. That guy's popularity had to plummet because of his demonstration of arrogance.
- Being disconnected for a week was refreshing.
- Caught about 1/2 of Pineapple Express last week. Funny. Very funny.
- As much as I tried to get into the World Cup, that final yesterday was boring.
- On the way home Saturday, I sat by a burn victim on the plane. It had to have been a horrifying experience because one of his ears was completely gone. I so wanted to talk to him about what happened and offer him encouragement, but there's just no way to bring the subject up. At least I couldn't think of one.
- Those crazy protesters from Westboro Baptist Church were in Fort Worth yesterday but were met with counter protesters that brought some funny/crazy signs. Example. (Edit: And the second pic on this page is fantastic.)
- iTunes lets you rent a movie but once you start it, you have 24 hours to finish it. That policy failed me on the trip down to Jamaica as I got to see ten minutes of Rear Window and couldn't get back to it in time.
- WBAP's Hal Jay to the sports guys this morning: "You've got to stop calling it the Big 12." Uh, it is currently the Big 12.
- That Oncor power line that may go across the southern end of the county sounds like it'll be incredibly ugly. They put one in along the northwestern part of the county a few years back and a scenic drive along 1810 became not-so-scenic.
- News this morning: "Switzerland will not send Oscar-winning filmmaker Roman Polanski to the United States to face child sex charges, the Ministry of Justice announced Monday." And they have released him from custody.
- I mentioned the Master Cleanse last week and now Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are doing it. Coincidence?
at 8:22 AM