- The Cowboys drafted WR Dez Bryant last night. Hey, that guy's not smart enough to remember to run a 15 yard out. I don't have a good feeling about this. At all.
- I've been looking everywhere for a 13 year old document, and I finally found it in the back of my closet last night. I had put it in a secret hiding place so I'd always have it. It was so secret that I almost lost it.
- I also found a bunch of girlfriend letters from the 1980s. Oddly, I wasn't that interesting in reading them. That's kinda sad.
- In this day and time of "get tough on DWI" is 30 days work release (show up on weekends and work from 9 to 5 and get 3 days for 1 credit), tough enough for a DWI-Second?
- Determing the minimum allowable age of your mate: Take the oldest person's age, divide by 2, and add 7. Whew.
- A wave of bombings in Iraq this morning -- at least 61 dead. Dubya's legacy continues.
- Anyone remember the huge record store in Fort Worth in the 1970s called "Peaches"?
- Fox and Friends this morning (you have to watch that silliness some day) was basically a full time commercial for Huddle House. (I think Decatur had one but it went belly up in about a year.)
- And Tim Tebow went on the 25th pick to the Denver Broncos? Reeeeaaaaaccccchhhh.
- Lots of emergency sirens in Decatur this morning at 8:13 a.m.
- Yesterday I went down to the DPS office to replace my license that was lost/stolen five months ago. A surprisingly smooth experience.
at 8:18 AM