- I'll have more. I just don't feel very well.
- It's always a bad sign when a co-worker asks you if you're OK.
- Decatur now has a sign entering the city which proclaims it the "Home of Trevor Brazile."
- I saw a Massarati this morning.
- I forgot to mention that after Baylor's quarterback tore his ACL early in the first quarter, he played the rest of the half.
- Trouble in Tech Land.
- A Montague County deputy was involved in a shooting over the weekend and he used to work for Wise County. I'll find a link.
- If Glenn Beck drives you crazy, you'll get a kick out of this.
at 8:27 AM