- Baylor and Texas Tech will play in the new Cowboys stadium this fall. They'll be at the Cotton Bowl in 2010. Good times.
- The year "2010" seems very futuristic.
- There's a forecast for a foot (maybe two) of snow in the Panhandle today or tomorrow? I wish I was there.
- Other weather news: The Red River is expected to crest in Fargo, ND at over 40 feet. I can't do it justice, but I saw video of thousands of volunteers creating miles of sandbag walls. But I was more surprised to learn the Red River started that far north.
- I had another crazy dream last night but I can't remember it. I just remember waking up in the middle of the night exhausted right before something horrible almost happened. I'm a tormented soul.
- Had a new, young female client yesterday that used the term "homie" a lot. Made me laugh.
- I locked my bedroom door last night for the first time in months. I just had a bad feeling.
- It's not even fall, but I don't think I can stand another year of Wade Phillips.
- Hillary is in Mexico talking about drug cartel violence. I'm sure we'll have that problem fixed by the end of the summer.
- I really wasn't to interested in this cop-is-a-jerk story but it got my attention any way: "Shut your mouth." "You can cooperate and settle down, or I can just take you to jail for running a red light." "Your attitude says that you need one." "I can screw you over." Nice.
- We've got a new Assistant Wise County Attorney. Seems like a nice guy.
- I've met some prosecutors in the past that thought they were enforcing a Morality Code instead of a Penal Code. There's a huge difference.
- A must see: Lady faints during interview. One guy stands and watches. Reporter makes sure he throws it back to the studio.
- I downloaded A Confederacy of Dunces after two unrelated people suggested it.
- While you were sleeping: If you see a 5-feet-3-inch tall Hispanic that weighs about 130 pounds with a short haircut and is wearing blue jeans and no shirt AND he's coming from the direction of Parker County with a sense of urgency, you might want to call the POleeeece.
at 7:11 AM