- While you were sleeping: Abilene Christian 147, Texas Women's 143.
- I went to bed before the end of the Texas/Ohio State game got exciting. Ugh. I knew better. (Texas won in the last seconds for those that care but don't care enough to watch it.)
- Colt McCoy's hot girlfriend runs track at Baylor? Well, that's just not right.
- "New Texas speaker to shift House dynamic toward middle." I keep saying that the era of the far right conservative is over.
- I bet Phil King is sad.
- When I see the cops have someone pulled over, my initial reaction is one of "Who are they screwing with now?"
- Legal note of the day: Is it illegal to cuss out a cop?
- Gas seems to have shot up 20 cents a gallon over night.
- Is everyone truly "refreshed" after the holidays?
- If I wrote "see AnnaLynne McCord in a bikini" would you click on that link even if you didn't know who AnnaLynne McCord is?
- I watched the opening credits of Reversal Of Fortune the other night and in the background, shot from a helicopter, was mansion after mansion along the coast. I spent the next 30 minutes tracking down where that was and looking at satellite images of it on the Google. (Turned out to be Newport, Rhode Island.)
- I had a horrible nightmare last night. I woke up and found my heart pounding. And now, for the life of me, I have no idea what it was about. Drives me nuts.
- I haven't been in a limo in 10 years.
- For folks going from Bridgeport to Fort Worth, I think it's easier to go through Decatur now that 380 has been expanded.
- Most Bridgeport folks make it to (or at least through) Decatur all the time. I wonder if your average Decatur resident ever goes to Bridgeport?
- I'm still made at UPS because of The Christmas Eve Incident of 2008. I response, I've had friends send me hidden camera videos of UPS throwing packages at doors here and here. And then someone tried to make me feel worse by claiming my UPS delivery person looked like this.
at 7:13 AM