- He's lost his mind:
- I'm just glad he seems to be unaware of North Korea missile testing.
- I lashed out at someone on Twitter this weekend because of something a guy said to me. Mrs. LL later: "You STAY in your three point stance."
- They are going to build an IKEA at 287 and I-35W.
- Arkansas plans to execute eight men in ten days. There's no way an Arkansas jury and/or prosecutors got something wrong, right?
- There was a 7-alarm fire near Preston Road and Northwest Highway which destroyed all 60 units in the complex on Friday -- it was about as massive of a fire I've ever seen.
- I'm going more and more off the grid on weekends, and it is fantastic.
- Keller High School used an interesting character in one of its tweets this morning:
- I went by downtown Fort Worth for the first time in a long time and saw a massive fenced in area east of 35. 200 feet tall? Is that a golf driving range?
- I stumbled on Jaws this weekend and had completely forgotten how great it is.
- I'm still doing my boycott of Fox 4, but I think I found another station I can cross off my list:
- Donald Trump doesn't have a dog.
at 8:40 AM