- Dallas prosecutors announced yesterday that they are in favor of overturning a conviction of a man who has spent 31 years in prison. The reason: Prosecutors back then failed to turn over evidence as required. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
- And to think prosecutors love to refer to themselves as wearing the "white hats". In Dallas, that's ironic on a couple of levels with the color being one of them.
- It sounds like Rick Perry is about to drop out of the Presidential race. (He said he was heading back to Texas to re-evaluate his campaign). I knew he would be exposed as having a bag of nothing, I just didn't think it would happen so quickly. But I don't know why he would go this far and then drop out even before South Carolina. Stick it out a couple of weeks and throw a Hail, Mary.
- Breaking news this morning is that the Queen of the Tea Party, Michelle Bachmann, has called a 10:00 a.m. news conference and may be gone as well.
- That GOP field is a mess. A complete mess.
- Panda Express is coming to Decatur (in the Walmart parking lot, to be exact.) Who knew people actually ate panda?
- Irony: Me in the back yard trying to round up the Family Cat this morning. I had to go back in and ask for help from Mrs. LL because I had a conflict of interest.
- Jessica Alba's post-baby body is killin' it in Cabo.
- Regarding the Tarrant County DA's office printing the names of DWI suspects: “What’s hard to say is ‘how many would we have had if this wasn’t out there?’” asked Asst. District Attorney Richard Alpert. That's easy to answer: The same number. The DA's office did it for publicity. Plain and simple.
- Illinois cop gives woman a ticket then later asks her out by leaving a note on her car at her home. She sues. This one is easy: What does she look like?
- I've always wanted to see the spot where Bonnie and Clyde were gunned down (talk about an execution). This is the only monument marking the spot in Louisiana.
at 8:35 AM