- Boy, metroplex news stations are obsessed with the Porsche-in-a-canal story (but so am I.) A 41 year old lawyer with a couple in their early twenties running around in the middle of the night? I bet something seedy was going on.
- And he might have been a good guy, but a 40 something asbestos lawyer who drives a Porsche is near the bottom of my list of people I would want to hang out with.
- I heard this morning that his wife had filed for divorce two days after Christmas. I bet she finally locked on to those give-your-wife-a-Lexus-for-Christmas commercials and he didn't deliver.
- The Cotton Bowl played at night on January 6th is just wrong.
- There was a small earthquake between Dallas and Irving overnight. With no science to back me up, I'll blame fracking.
- Ryan Seacrest's "Hey, Now" girlfriend at the beach.
- Rick Santorium is now denying that he even said "black people" in Iowa when he clearly said, "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money." Mindboggling.
- Breaking this morning: The unemployment rate falls to 8.5% as 200,000 jobs were created in December. Now if you are a right wing Republican, that makes you happy doesn't it? You want prosperity, right? There's no part of you that wish unemployment would skyrocket before November, 2012, right?
- I used to stay up until midnight all the time. These days I'm normally asleep by 10:30 p.m.. (And I can always fall asleep within 10 minutes of my head hitting the pillow.)
- I like Tim Tebow. I think his days as an NFL quarterback are numbered, but I like the guy.
- Here's a pic of the four Aggies that sat behind us in the Alamo Bowl. It looks like they would be a beating, but they were really pretty funny.
- But one of them was whipping me with hot sports opinions.
at 8:29 AM