- Closing arguments tomorrow
- Right before Opening Statement, a power surge completely fried the prosecutor's laptop.
- In the middle of cross-examination of the State's breath test technical supervisor, a surge completely fried my computer and caused electrical smoke to visibly rise.
- Try to stay focused when that happens.
- This is a breath test case with the results of .202 and .203.
- I'm trying it because those results can't be true. And that's what I told the jury in opening statements (which, is technically an "argument", but don't worry about that.)
More tomorrow. I'll turn the comments off for obvious reasons.