- Had some new friends of One Of The Kid in the House over last night who I had never seen before. I'm not sure, but I was getting this weird "trouble maker" vibe. I had this weird alarm go off inside me.
- The U.S. Postal System might actually go out of business.
- After 9/11, when American Airlines stock went under $5 a share on fear of bankruptcy, I bought 100 shares. After that it went to over $40 a share. Now it's back to $1.82. I still own all 100 shares.
- My commitment factor my need to be throttled back in some areas.
- Westbound I-30 going into Dallas was completely shutdown this morning due to an overturned truck. I always think in those situations that there's someone in that mess who will miss a plane, a job interview, or something else which is critical.
- Whatever happen to W "adviser" Karen Hughes?
- Dallas police moved out Occupy Dallas just before midnight last night with a heck of a show of, but not use of, force. I would have been funny if they had sang the opening verse to "Closing Time".
- There sure are a lot of morning posts on Facebook by amateur theologians.
- I'm already beaten down by Black Friday.
- Remember when you were first fearful of online bill pay? How great is it now?
- Obscure movie trivia: Seth Rogen had a small part in Donnie Darko.
- There was another Amber Alert last night. Most of them these days seem to be custody disputes which are cancelled within two hours.
- I've said it before: Newt Gingrich seems to be the only authentic GOP candidate other than Ron Paul.
- I may get to see the William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library next weekend. That'd be cool. But I'm guessing I've missed the leaves turning in Arkansas.
- An arbitrator ruled that WFAA's Debbie Denmon was not discriminated against because she is fat.
- Posting may be a little off today because I should be in another DWI trial. This may be my most interesting one ever. More later.
at 8:32 AM