- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver split after 25 years? What gives? They've discovered they really don't like each other after all?
- The Dalai Lama received an honorary degree from SMU yesterday. Two things: (1) There is a certain demographic of guys who can never hear his name without thinking of Caddyshack, and (2) He was only 45 when mentioned in that movie when most of us assumed he had to be 80.
- The Family Yard looks awful in places -- even after pouring a ton of water on it. Is a full overhaul with new bermuda and expensive proposition?
- Look out folks, President Obama has set his sights on Immigration Reform. He's in Texas today to kick things off.
- I'm apathetic about any professional sports team, but I do root against particular individuals. Maverick coach Rick Carlisle is very high on that list. (And it all goes back to a brief post game interview with Chuck Cooperstein when he mocked Cooperstein's laugh in the most condescending way. I can't find the audio.)
- Mrs. LL is tearing up the flower beds in front including the removal of massive bushes. I think she has me on record as saying, "Do whatever you want out there."
- The Fort Worth face transplant guy is a difficult story to watch. But did you know that the military paid for his surgery? And then Obamacare will pay for his drugs under his father's health care plan until he's 25? And then Medicare will pick up most of the tab because he is disabled? Are you guys going to put up with that?
- Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend is a "Hey, Now" who hangs out with a "Hey, Now."
- Is it appropriate to tell someone they look like someone famous if you secretly believe that famous person is not attractive? I did that the other day.
- There's a mom in the Wise County courthouse who ended up at Hooter's for dinner on Mother's Day.
- Former Fox 4 goddess Megan Henderson has a bizarre crew around her at her new gig in Los Angeles.
- Granbury double murder trial update (what little there is.) That case is Dateline worthy and is getting no coverage whatsoever.
- A prosecutor told me one of my clients had a hickey on his neck in court yesterday.
- You think eBay wants a do-over?: Skype was purchased by eBay in 2005 for $2.5 billion then gave up on the service and sold it to a private firm for $2.75 billion in 2009. Microsoft will announce today that it is acquiring the company for $8.5 billion in cash.
at 8:35 AM