- So you didn't like Tony Romo? Prepare to miss him.
- Having your collar bone broken due to a krillion pound guy falling on you cannot be a pleasant experience.
- LeBron James new commercial. Not bad. Cocky, but not bad.
- Jerry Jones after the game last night: "There are 10 games left and we know how many those are." I love Jerry.
- Mowed my lawn for the last time last night -- thought I'd take advantage of the high winds.
- Newspaper watch: The Star-Telegram's daily circulation fell over 8% and that's just over the last six months. The Morning News claims that circulation has increased but it has been caught lying in the past about those numbers.
- Somehow my walk around the block last night ended up with me keeping my eye on five kids on bicycles and a dog. Sheesh. When I told one kid to be careful around a storm drain, he told me, "Don't worry, I'm too fat to fall in." Good point.
- I utter the phrase "Be careful" about twenty times a day now.
- Pennsylvania mom charged with killing how many infants?
- The formal sentencing of Steven York yesterday gave rise to the most packed courtroom since the Sharon Green trial.
- And never before have their been so many people from Bridgeport in there at one time.
- The 2nd Grader in the house wakes up in full fledged Cheerful Mode. Jumped out of her room this morning yelling, "Hello!!!!!"
- It dawned on me yesterday that I had never driven on I-30 any further east than Rockwall.
- When I went through Greenville I thought about the sign they used to have that read, "The Blackest Soil, The Whitest People."
- Saw a commercial truck in Fort Worth with a large "Arborist" decal in the back window. I wonder if anyone has ever yelled "baby killer!" at the truck?
- Paris Hilton went costume shopping. Hey, now.
- Naked man ran down a Dallas street yesterday. Wasn't me.
- Anyone else have a little of an "ugh" factor knowing that Cliff Lee is nothing more than a paid, short term mercenary? But, then again, that's exactly how baseball go.
at 8:30 AM