- I know post-Christmas depression is coming.
- I've got a meaningless bowl game (West Virginia vs. North Carolina) on TV because I sense college football slipping away. But it's pretty good -- 30 to 24 after three quarters.
- One of the bands in the game keeps playing the opening theme from Phantom of the Opera.
- West Virginia has a running back named Noel Devine that Deion Sanders tried to convince to come live with him in Prosper while he was in high school. But the kid snuck off after about a week and flew back to Florida from DFW Airport.
- I wear hooded sweatshirts almost every weekend. Uh, I mean a "hoodie."
- Funny animated GIF about a Democratic New Year's Eve party here. (But who is the lady behind Hillary?)
- I like Weight Watcher's English Muffins. I almost feel like they are lying to me about the fat content.
- I've mentioned it before, but I could spend forever looking at the "Top 10" lists for 2008 from Time magazine. Now they are online.
- I could waist a ton of time with Guitar Hero. I refuse to buy one because of it.
- I hope the UPS guy goes by my office today to deliver my package. It's closed. I want him to be inconvenienced.
- I wonder if I'm sick. When I caught a cold last month, I realized that I could turn the hot water to "full" while in the shower and it felt fine. Normally, I need to back it off about a half of an inch or it will feel like I'm about to be burned. A second ago, in the shower, I noticed that I had the hot water opened to full.
- That was too much info.
- The new movie, The Spirit, "from the maker of Sin City and 300" is something I'd probably like.
- I just saw where a friend of mine in Austin mentioned she was going to "Salt Lick" for dinner. I'm not sure I've ever been there.
at 2:16 PM